Winter has arrived and it’s finally time you start thinking about your skincare routine. Body lotions, essential oils and face creams become an absolute necessity in this season. Everyone is already aware of the fact that the cold season asks for extra care- be it for our skin or our hair. Due to harsh and extreme weather conditions, our skin becomes itchy, rashy, brittle and dry. As a result, a critical and right application of body lotion is important. Before snuggling and crawling into your blanket with the heater on, go through some of the basic skincare routine steps. Applying moisturiser, serum and oils at night can bring a different glow to your skin, nourishes and keeps the skin pores hydrated. Just like other skin care items, body lotion also has some amazing and healing ingredients but which one to choose? Which body lotion would be perfect for your skin type? Yes, it is difficult to know which cream would be perfect for your skin type and would provide the right hydration.
That being said, using the best ayurvedic body lotion would really help your skin during this winter season. Getting the right amount of moisture, nourishment and hydration is necessary. Usually, body lotions have more amount of oil and water content that would keep your skin nourished and away from dryness. But what about other skin problems caused by the winter season? Like rashes, itchiness, sun damage and other skin-related problems. Do we apply different products for different skin problems? What if there is one product available in the market that would take care of all your skin needs and solve all skin-related problems? Skin care experts recommend using body lotions every day during every season. It plumps and brightens your skin. So what does a body lotion do to your skin?
Benefits Of Body Lotion
Ayurvedic body lotion helps the skin to rejuvenate and removes dead cells from within the skin. The ingredients in these body lotion have healing properties, acts as high anti-oxidants and boost collagen. The benefits of an ayurvedic body lotion are-
- Moisturises your skin- People often lose the natural moisture and shine that they have in their skin because of various factors. These factors include pollution, sun damage, rashes, itchiness and many more. Keeping your skin hydrated and rejuvenated during the winter season is an essential part of your everyday routine. Using Ayurvedic body lotion that would just refresh your skin and relieves you from all the skin problems is a must-add to the cart.
- Forms a barrier- Body lotions forms a protective barrier against sun damage, cold, pollution and bacterias as well. The oils in the ayurvedic body lotions block UV rays as a natural sunscreen and act as a high antioxidant booster for your skin.
- A natural glow- Body lotions give your skin a natural glow and leave it shining. When your skin is hydrated and rejuvenated from within, then only you can expect a glowy and shiny skin texture.
- Skin elasticity- Ayurvedic body lotions improve skin elasticity as and when you apply it in a massaging form. It improves the blood circulation of the body- making the skin look radiant and plumpy.
- Fights acne- Body lotions are soothing and relaxing. With the ingredients present in ayurvedic body lotions, it can fight acne, pigmentation and rashes. It makes the skin look firmer and absorbs extra oil from within.
The ayurvedic body lotion offered by Alyuva is one of the best products on the market. The Avacado & Red Raspberry Sun Protect lotion has natural herbs and ingredients with a broad spectrum and is water resistant. Made with the goodness of Shata Dhauta Ghrita, coconut oil, avocado oil and red raspberry oil, this body lotion gets into your bloodstream but remains on the surface- giving your skin a shiny and radiant look. Visit our website for more information.